The cottage is:
- A 15-minute drive from the airport
- A 15-minute drive to downtown
- A 15-minute walk to public transit that will easily take you to both of those places and many others.
- A 15-minute walk to coffee shops, cafes, and groceries
- On a quiet residential street in the Cully Neighborhood, near NE 42nd and Prescott, and Rigler School
Easy access to I-5, I-84, and I-205.
Day outings to mountains, seashore, rivers and desert are easily made from this location in NE Portland.
Making airline, train or bus connections in Portland and need a layover day to decompress? Do it here. Rest in this quiet cozy cottage or see some of the beautiful places around Portland
This new, 620 square feet cottage was featured in the 2008 "Build it Green" tour of homes sponsored by the Portland Office of Sustainable Development.
Look for reviews and availability at our VRBO listing.
Our cottage has been featured in the following:
- Read a featured story in The Oregonian
- Ecotrope: "Peek Into Some Of Portland's Small Homes"
- This Is The Little Life: "My Summer Garden Cottage"
- And in this video on Accessory Dwelling Units
(Granny's Garden Cottage appears at 4 minutes and goes to 5:40 minutes)
The large organic garden was featured in Metro's garden tour in 2007
Other stuff you want to know: (Be sure to look at the pictures!)
- Sleeps 2-4 (queen bed plus fold-out futon couch)
- Clothes washer and dryer
- Full kitchen
- On-site parking
NO-SMOKING Entire property is smoke free.