Enjoy a few days' getaway in this cottage, built in 2006, in a large garden setting. It's a quiet neighborhood, with a nice rural feel. Owners, long-time Portland residents, live next door.
The cottage is:
- A 15-minute drive from the airport
- A 15-minute drive to downtown
- A 15-minute walk to public transit that will easily take you to both of those places and many others.
- A 15-minute walk to coffee shops, cafes, and groceries
- On a quiet residential street in the Cully Neighborhood, near NE 42nd and Prescott, and Rigler School
Easy access to I-5, I-84, and I-205.
Day outings to mountains, seashore, rivers and desert are easily made from this location in NE Portland.
Making airline, train or bus connections in Portland and need a layover day to decompress? Do it here. Rest in this quiet cozy cottage or see some of the beautiful places around Portland
This 620 square feet cottage — built in 2006 — was featured in the 2008 "Build it Green" tour of homes sponsored by the Portland Office of Sustainable Development.
Our cottage has been featured in the following:
- Read a featured story in The Oregonian
- Ecotrope: "Peek Into Some Of Portland's Small Homes"
- This Is The Little Life: "My Summer Garden Cottage"
- And in this video on Accessory Dwelling Units
(Granny's Garden Cottage appears at 4 minutes and goes to 5:40 minutes)
The large organic garden was featured in Metro's garden tour in 2007
Other stuff you want to know: (Be sure to look at the pictures!)
- Sleeps 2-4 (queen bed plus fold-out futon couch)
- Clothes washer and dryer
- Full kitchen
- On-site parking
NO-SMOKING Entire property is smoke free.